[ Quiz Script ]
|1. Pre-Listening Exercises [Top]|
As a basic rule, people PLAY activities that use a ball (chess is special), people use GO with activities that end in -ing, and people DO activities such as martial arts and other exercise.
pool / billiards
SAMPLE QUESTIONS: |
- What do you do in your free time?
- How often do you exercise?
Listen by pressing the Play button. Then, select the best response for each sentence or question.
|2. Listening Exercises [Top]|
Example: (You hear): How many people are in your family?
You see these responses: A. Four people. OR B. They don't live year.
The best response is A. Four people.
[ Other Audio Option: Play Window Media ]
Listen to the sentences again as you read the Quiz Script.
Talk about your favorite recreational activity and answer these questions:
|3. Post-Listening Exercises [Top]|
- What is your favorite activity or sport?
- How many times a week do you do this activity?
- Where do you do this activity?
- Do you do this alone or with someone else?
- What do you like most about this activity?
Now, write your opinions on a similar topic at Randall's ESL Blog HERE.
Randall's Sites: Daily ESL | ESL Blog | EZSlang | Train Your Accent | Tips For Students | Hiking In Utah