[ Quiz Script ]
Tell People About This Listening Activity
|I. Pre-Listening Exercises [Top]|
What things are most important to you when you rent an apartment? Put these things in order from most important to least important. Then, discuss your reasons for your choices.
- ___ price
- ___ location to transportation (bus or train)
- ___ apartment facilities (swimming pool, fitness room, laundry room)
- ___ parking space or garage
- ___ location to shopping center
- ___ length of rental contract
- ___ apartment age
SAMPLE SENTENCES: |
- My apartment has a spacious kitchen.
- This place has two bedrooms and one bathroom.
- The rent for these apartments is fairly reasonable.
Listen by pressing the "Play Audio" button and select the correct answer for each sentence. Press the "Final Score" button to check your quiz.
|II. Listening Exercises [Top]|
[ What are these different audio choices? ]
[ Other Audio Option: Play Window Media ]
Listen to the sentences again as you read the Quiz Script.
|III. Post-Listening Exercises [Top]|
If you live in another country to learn English, where do you want to live: in an apartment, in a campus dormitory, or with a host family in a house? Share your reasons.